We are pleased to announce our next event, Empire Grappling 18: Autumn Open (#EG18).
This event takes place on Saturday, 6th November 2021 at the John Charles Centre for Sport, Athletics and Bowls Indoor Arena, Middleton Grove, Leeds, LS11 5DJ.
- Doors Open - 9:00am (approx)
- Weigh-Ins - 9:00am (approx)
- Spectators - 9:00am (approx)
- Bouts Start - 10:30am (approx)
This event is sponsored by Progress Jiu Jitsu, Bearfoot Jiu Jitsu, Idee Pure, Swifty Fitness, Mad Skillz, AP Hall Design & Build, XS Guard Mouthguard and UK Fighting Championships.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By applying to fight and compete at an Empire Grappling Events Ltd event, you are automatically accepting the terms and conditions of the entry below:-
- No Entries will be taken on the day.
- All Entrance Fees are Non-Refundable.
- All registration changes must be submitted on Smoothcomp by Wednesday, 27th October 2021 at 10pm.
- £30.00 for Gi or No-Gi & £45.00 for both (Early Bird). Late Entrance fees will be higher. All fees include a £2-£3 booking fee.
- Kids and All Female competitors receive a reduced registration. Male advance can receive a reduced registration fee if they e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and rre
- Spectators - £5.00 (FREE SPECTATOR ENTRY to kids under 12 years old)
- Each participant will be required to complete an additional waiver/disclaimer (PARQ Form) on the day before competing.
- Divisions are subject to merge at any time without the need for prior notification to competitors.
- All competitors are allocated a minimum of 2 bouts in both Gi and No-Gi.
*This is obviously subject to entrants, injuries, and any unforeseen circumstances.
- A minimum of 2-3 competitors per division is ideal.
- STRICTLY NO REFUNDS/TRANSFER OF ENTRANCE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
*In submitting my application form and by way of my entry to Empire Grappling: Autumn Open. I hereby waive all claims against any and all persons associated with any of the participating gyms, competitors, the event (Empire Grappling: Autumn Open) and venue. I understand that I am participating in a sport that has body contact. I assume full responsibility for all my actions during and connected to the above tournament. I understand the risk of competing in this form of Martial Arts competition and hereby release the event organisers and all its employees and associates, tournament sponsors and the event facility, from any type of injury, loss, or death sustained while competing in this competition. I, the entrant also state that I am in good physical condition and know of no reason why I cannot participate in this Martial Arts event. Divisions or weight classes are subject to change. I understand the rules of the tournament and will abide by them. In case of an emergency, I hereby authorise any licensed medical personnel to perform any accepted medical procedure deemed necessary and I agree to bear the expense of any such treatment. I also understand and agree that my attendance and/or performance at the tournament may be photographed, filmed, and/or taped and used by Empire Grappling Events Ltd or any sponsors for broadcast or reproduction for any portable media. I therefore waive any compensation/royalties thereof. Furthermore, if the competitor is a minor, I assert that I am his or her legal guardian and I grant my permission for him/her to participate at Empire Grappling: Autumn Open. Any violation of the above policy will result in immediate forfeiture of registration fees and disqualification from the current tournament and may result in disqualification from future tournaments. Empire enforces zero tolerance on disrespect, threatening with physical violence, or verbally abusing towards anyone during the event. If any coach, competitor, friends, or family of competitors threatens or abuses anyone within the event in any shape or form, they will be escorted out of the building and their team may be banned from any future events. By applying and/or participating in any Empire Grappling Events Limited events, I confirm that I have read and agree to all its terms. Furthermore, I acknowledge that by authorising payment I also consent fully to all terms and conditions contained herein.
If you should have any queries regarding the above, please contact Empire Grappling Events Ltd by e-mail - email@example.com.
Empire Grappling Events Ltd
**Please note again, entrant’s fees are none refundable or transferable, if you pull out of the competition for any reason**
***FURTHERMORE, in light of the current times, we ask that anyone that is looking to enter to only do so if they are happy for their entrance to be moved to a credit for you to use at our events in the future should due to Pandemic, the Government change any restrictions at any time which effects our events going ahead in anyway. Your support by doing this goes a long way in supporting our return to events***
if you liked this, please share: